Eat, drink, and party like a Greek!
Join us at Denver’s largest cultural festival to celebrate our 54th year with homemade Greek food, pastries, traditional Greek music, and dance.
The 2019 Denver Greek Festival is perfect for people of all ages!…
Come and enjoy!
- Over 25 Authentic Dishes
- Live Music & Entertainment
- Greek Boutique with Over 20 Greek Vendors
- All Day Cathedral Tours
- All the Drinks You Can Drink (beer, wine, Ouzo)
WIN AIRFARE TO GREECE FOR TWO!
Visit our website for raffle details.
– Friday 3-5
– $1 off Greek beer and wines
June 21st – 11am -11pm
June 22nd – 11am – 11pm
June 23rd – 11am – 6pm
$5 General Public
$4 Seniors 65+
Children 12 & under are free
– General parking will be available on the lower lot (Leetsdale)
– Overflow parking will be available at PetSmart parking lot. Shuttles will arrive every 10-15 minutes
– Handicap parking will be located on the upper lot (Alameda)
– Valet parking available on the upper lot – 11am-3pm – $5 / 3pm – 11pm – $7
Join us on the grounds of the Assumption Greek Orthodox Cathedral (the Gold Dome) in Glendale between Leetsdale and Alameda.
– We offer group discounts for large groups over 15 people. Please contact us for more details.